Service Failure Workbook
The Service Failure Workbook is designed to help customer service leaders, trainers, and frontline employees implement concepts from the book.
It contains 10 hands-on exercises that each correspond to a specific concept and chapter from the book.
- Chapter 2: The Circle of Influence
- Chapter 3: Customer Complaints
- Chapter 4: Productivity vs. Quality
- Chapter 5: Find the Iceberg
- Chapter 6: Road Trip
- Chapter 7: The 10 and 5 Rule
- Chapter 8: What's My Job?
- Chapter 9: Customer Empathy
- Chapter 10: Attitude Anchors
- Chapter 11: Customer Lifetime Value